At K&R Operating our employees are what makes the difference. As our industry changes one thing remains constant, great people make a great company, our success is due to the great people that work here. K&R Operating is staffed with certified, professional and experienced full-service personnel capable of handling all equipment needs. Our technicians specialize in all makes and models of engines and compressors. Join us and be a part of the new standard!
Summary: This is a full-time HSE Coordinator position based out of the West Texas business unit.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Ensure OSHA compliance with Federal, State, and Local requirements related to training, permits, reports, record keeping, policy and procedures
- Work closely with operations group to ensure all field operators are compliant with customer required operator qualifications
- Required to conduct in house training for employees as well as schedule outsourced training for those not provided in house
- Participate in incident investigation, problem resolution, and root cause analysis
- Required to take meetings with customers upon request and be able to travel at any time
- Conduct weekly field audits on customer locations that our employees are working on
- Comply with all company and customer policies and procedures
- Stay up to date with industry safety standards with regards to oil and gas
- Able to work in a team environment as a contributing team member and capable of working alone when required
- Present a professional image.
- Advanced knowledge in OSHA oil and gas regulations and requirements
- Proficient in Microsoft Office with advanced proficiency in Microsoft Excel
- Possess advanced organizational skills and record keeping abilities
- Possess the skills necessary to lead meetings with vendors, customers and in-house personnel
- Willing to travel for short and extended periods of time
- Willing to work hours outside of normal business hours when necessary
- Required to pass all drug-related and background testing
- Able to be a self-starter who can work under the general direction of upper management
Education and/or Experience:
- Bachelor’s Degree preferred
- 5 to 7 years of experience in Health Safety and Environmental is preferred
- Natural gas industry experience is preferred
- Ability to read, write and speak fluently in English
Certificates and Licenses:
- Must have a valid driver’s license and be able to maintain an acceptable driving record
- Must be capable of obtaining certifications required to conduct in house training
- Required to drive distances and fly on occasion
- Required to work on your feet for extended periods of time and lift up to 75lbs
K&R is offering a one-time sign on bonus for qualified candidates. Bonus will be based on experience.
- FREE medical and vision coverage for all K&R employees, industry leading medical coverage for dependents, 401k with company match, dental coverage, short-term and long-term disability and MORE