Vice President Of Sales and Business Development
At K&R Operating our employees are what makes the difference. As our industry changes one thing remains constant, great people make a great company, our success is due to the great people who work here. K&R Operating is staffed with certified, professional, and experienced full-service personnel capable of handling all equipment needs. Join us and be a part of the new standard!
Summary: This is a full-time position reporting to the CEO based out of Houston, San Antonio, Austin or Dallas/Fort Worth
Duties & Responsibilities:
- Develop and execute business development plans to identify and secure new business opportunities that align with the company’s strategic objectives.
- Critically evaluate win/ loss records and implement initiatives to improve efficiency and win records.
- Participate in pricing strategy.
- Demonstrate ability to work across various industries.
- Build relationships with potential customers and partners.
- Develop long-term relationships with key decision-makers in target organizations.
- Stay up-to-date on industry trends and news to identify new business opportunities.
- Attend industry events and networking functions to build relationships.
- Prepare proposals, presentations, and other sales/marketing collateral.
- Train and manage a team of sales representatives.
- Achieve quarterly and annual sales targets.
- Monitor the performance of existing business development programs and make necessary adjustments to ensure desired results.
- Report regularly to the CEO on progress toward achieving business development goals.
- Developing marketing strategies and plans to increase brand awareness, improve customer satisfaction, and boost sales.
- Develop sales plans for specific products and/or services to increase market share.
- Develop strategies for increasing customer loyalty.
Required Skills and Qualifications:
- Entrepreneurial attitude.
- Proven leader who understands how to lead and develop a field-based sales organization.
- Highly effective collaboration and communication with Sales Insights and Strategy, Marketing, Finance, Operations.
- 15+ years of management experience.
- Experience developing and executing business strategy.
- Strong negotiation and presentation skills.
- Excellent communication, interpersonal, and leadership skills.
- Bachelor’s degree in management, marketing, or related field.
Preferred Skills and Qualifications:
- MBA or other advanced degree.
- Experience with CRM software.
- Spend extended periods of time traveling.
FREE medical and vision coverage for all K&R employees, industry leading medical coverage for dependents, 401k with company match, dental coverage, short-term and long-term disability and MORE