At K&R Operating our employees are what makes the difference. As our industry changes one thing remains constant, great people make a great company, our success is due to the great people that work here. K&R Operating is staffed with certified, professional and experienced full-service personnel capable of handling all equipment needs. Our technicians specialize in all makes and models of engines and compressors. Join us and be a part of the new standard!
- Pack all orders as required using proper procedures
- Receive material in a timely manner from customers, and outside vendors
- Maintain an accurate inventory
- Housekeeping and maintenance to keep the building and property clean and neat.
- Assist “Will Call” customers as required, may include loading outside or back of truck
- Other duties and tasks as assigned by the Distribution Manager or Assistant Manager.
- Inventory software experience and computer skills a plus
- Daily parts pickups at local vendors
- Parts deliveries to customer locations.
- Previous Warehouse experience a plus
- Proven ability to do simple math (addition, subtraction)
- Previous forklift experience
- Forklift license for required equipment (must be obtained after employment)
- Experience with forklift-mounted computers and bar-code scanners (can be trained on the job)
- High school diploma or GED
- Ability to read, write, and speak fluently in English.
- Should have general computer skills and be capable of utilizing the computer as an appropriate diagnostic tool.
Certificates, Licenses, Registrations:
- Must have a valid driver’s license and be able to maintain an acceptable driving record
- Often required to lift heavy objects
- Spend long periods of time standing
- Work reasonable lengths of time in hot and cold environments
- Must frequently lift and/or move up to 70 pounds and occasionally lift and/or move up to 100 pounds.
Job Type: Full-time
FREE medical and vision coverage for all K&R employees, industry leading medical coverage for dependents, 401k with company match, dental coverage, short-term and long-term disability and MORE